Step by step
- Initialize payment – Authorize and start payment session via backend API call. Retreive payment session key back.
- Merchant verify payment status via a backend API call to GetPaymentStatus.
- If successful – load confirmation and thank you for or order page.
- When goods are deliver – send PurchaseOrder and debet the customer. Avarda pay merchant on this message.
- If some returns is required – send ReturnOrder and credit the customer, card payments is refunded to card.
What needs to be prepared?
- Sign Agreement with Avarda. Contact email@example.com if you want to know more or get help.
- Avarda creates user credentials for API:s and configure payment methods and options.
- Merchant installs ecom module or integrates towars Avarda checkout.
- Do some tests.
- Launch and Go live.
Existing eCOM Mudules
- Magento 1 (link- download)
- Magento 2
- Woo commerce
Your Personal Managers
Phone +46 10 161 33 10
+358 0203 36 006